Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Personal Touch


I've thought about it and decided to maintain my blog as part personal, part business related.  My art is a reflection of me, and I want people to see that.  Some may not agree with that approach but that is what feels right to me.

My opening statement required a little revamping.  One of my main goals has always been to introduce prayer & meditation beads to people of all faiths & traditions.  That information had been added on the front page.

You may notice that I've added links to my Twitter and Facebook, as well as, a link to my Etsy shop along the right hand side of this blog.  I want there to be multiple ways for someone to contact me or see my work.

I've rearranged all the gadgets too.  The blog archive is now near the bottom, while the links and Follow Me are at the top.  I noticed that is how many other bloggers do it and it makes good sense, now that I think about it.

Please let me know what you think of the changes. Comments are welcome & appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. How did you learn to do this rearranging? My Blog is so blah....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogspot makes it easy. You just have to learn how to navigate all the features. What service do you use for your blog?

      Delete
    2. I checked out your blog. I can help you spruce it up. Go to my profile and send me an e-mail.

      Delete