Friday, July 5, 2013

Look What I Found Online This Week

For a fun time this summer, make up a bunch of sponge bombs by cutting up ordinary household sponges into thirds, and wrapping a hair elastic around them. I'd prefer to call them 'sponge balls', myself. To me, the word 'bomb' has a more violent association that I would like to avoid. Either way, they will be great fun on a hot day!



Here are 10 common mistakes some cat parents make when it comes to feeding cats.



20 Ways That Toddlers are Like Drunk People. Truer than some people would like to admit to but it made me laugh.



Learn how to make a Pallet Couch and Pallet Bed. These are simple projects and you are helping the environment by recycling pallets.


That's it for this week! Check back next Friday for the next installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment