Friday, August 23, 2013

Look What I Found Online This Week

Coconut oil is a multi-purpose substance that any online search will verify. Here are 10 unusual uses for coconut oil that you may not know about...


Reese's Peanut Butter cups have been a long time favourite of mine. Check out this recipe for making something even better!



I'm not sure this is a project that I will rush out and try but it is a bit of an ingenious idea for making autumn leaf bowls...


And last but not least, this is an article that I think everyone who is in a relationship with anybody should read...6 Toxic Relationship Habits.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shares, Bonnie. I love peanut butter cups and have made homemade with various recipes, but I am ALWAYS up for one more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. l love the autumn bowl project. Definitely going on my list of things to think about doing.

    ReplyDelete