Saturday, August 30, 2014

Focus on Life - Week 35


Week 35: Lazy Days of Summer

This summer has been a difficult one and it is increasingly evident to me, if not to everyone else, that I've lost interest in this year long photo process. Life has taken me in a different direction and presented me with new challenges. There is not enough hours in a day or energy in my body to keep going with this.

It is time for me to bow out, perhaps not gracefully, but definitely reluctantly. I really thought that I would be able to stick it out until the end of the year but, clearly, I am not. It's not fun anymore, so it's best to stop while I'm behind and not try to fool myself into believing that I will 'catch' up.

I want to thank Sally for all the time and effort she dedicates to this project and wish all those who are still participating an abundance of luck and love as their photo journey continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment