Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Heart Art Challenge - Week 8


Von Pappe 2 Art
Inspiration from this one came from a blog post that I found while looking for ideas for this weeks' heart art tag. It will also be the inspiration for the next few also. Check it out here


This was a quick and easy project. First step was to adhere book text to the tag. Next came some stamping, paint splatters and going around the edges with archival ink and a sponge applicator.

The heart was also cut from a book text page and given a red paint wash. After drying, it was glued to cardstock to give it a bit of dimension. I used my Dymo label maker to print the quote.

Here are my process photos...

Step 1
Step 2
Step 3
Finished Tag
Bea Grob - Week 8
Here is a photo of Bea's Week 8 heart art with a link to her process video here

I'm planning to do a few more similar tags with quotes over the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned to see them all!


4 comments: