Welcome to my personal reflections on life, love and the world around me. Be prepared for a variety of topics; crafts and recipes, self-improvement initiatives, quirks and quotes, and other tidbits of interest that come into my view. The journey begins...walk with me.
Tuesday, October 6, 2026
Halloween Howl 2026 - Day6
I love owls! And todays' ATC features an adorable owl perched in a tree. You cannot see in the photo but the branches are sparkly. A variety of patterned papers create a really interesting, collaged background.
The card to my partner has a frog witch on a pumpkin, broom and all. I love this die set! Sometimes he holds a broom, sometimes a wand, and who knows what will be next. I've even used this die set to make a Christmas frog with a red Santa hat complete with pom pom sitting on a big present.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment