Friday, April 25, 2014

Bead Soup Progress

The date of the Bead Soup Blog Hop reveal is fast approaching and I'm not ready. To be honest, with all the personal crisis in my life over the last few weeks, I have not had the energy to even think about it. There has been NO progress.

Now that things have settled down a bit, I have to buckle down and spend some serious time this weekend coming up with a design for the lovely components sent to me by my partner, Janet, of JayBee Jewelry Designs.

I saved a tutorial a couple of months ago for an interesting pendant that I might try. I will likely spend some time this evening looking at my back issues of Jewelry Stringing magazine, my favourite resource for inspiration when I need a nudge to get started. I'm sure that Lori Anderson's book, "Bead Soup: 32 Projects Show What Happens When 26 Beaders Swap Their Stash", will be utilized too.

The clock is ticking. I have no time to waste now. The laundry might have to wait and the yard work as well. The cats will still demand their feedings at the regularly scheduled times but, other than that, nothing else will get done before I finish my bead soup creations.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I hear you Bonnie! I read this and decided I better get going on mine too. I have had the ideas kicking around in my head but now it's time to put them into action. Can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete