Sunday, March 25, 2012

Springtime Creative Colour Challenge

I've decided to make the Creative Colour Challenge (or a challenge of some kind) a monthly event on my blog.  It was so much fun to see all the wonderful designs come in over the last three weeks and putting them all together to post.

This month your point of inspiration is this picture of goldfinches sitting on a fence surrounded by greenery and yellow flowers.  Pull out one or all of the colours and themes to highlight in your design.


Send me a photo of your piece, along with your Etsy shop, blog, Facebook page and/or website.  I will post them all to my blog on April 21st.  Please pass this along to any other jewelry making friends you have.  The more, the merrier.

Let's bring the beauty of this season into our creations!

12 comments:

  1. I think I might have these colors already...fyi, found you on Bead Soup Cafe...I will see if I can do this challenge...looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will participate in this challange...sounds fun!
    I set the picture as my computer background for added inspiration.
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you will both be participating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I promise to be on time for this one, Bonnie :-)
    I love those "happy" colors! I am glad you started this as a monthly event.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DOn't think I'll be able to participate this month... although I love yellow! And my trees are full of goldfinches at the momment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The goldfinches are gathering at my bird feeder now too, Islandgirl. I love watching them hang upside down to grab the seeds.

    No worries if you cannot participate this month. There will be another challenge in May, perhaps a theme challenge. I haven't decided yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How does one send a photograph I wonder

    ReplyDelete
  8. Neena, I did send you a message through your website but here are the instructions for others who may have questions too.

    All you need to do is send me a photo of your piece via e-mail, along with your Etsy shop, blog, Facebook page and/or website. I will post them all to my blog on April 21st.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. I did reply to you via e-mail but in case you missed it, I need to have all entries by April 20th so I can put together the post for April 21st.

      Delete
  10. I love the vibrant colours in this springtime challenge, and have posted my design on my blog here:

    http://tracystillmandesigns.com/2012/04/11/springtime-creative-colour-challenge/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just reveal in my blog =)

    www.lilikrist.com

    ReplyDelete