Friday, July 4, 2014

De-Clutter Project - Week 27

I've been doing really well here this week. A lot of stuff has been donated to the local thrift store...glassware, books, clothing, etc. My local Value Village has a program where you can get stamps on a coupon card every time you bring something in to them.

One whole card was filled up, giving me 30% off my next purchase. I know, I know...I'm not supposed to be bringing stuff into the house while trying to get rid of stuff. BUT, I did need a few new tops for work and I actually was able to find some that fit me properly. Having a classic pear shape makes it difficult to find things that work for me and I was able to find four of them.

Well, then I went down the aisle where the dishes are. I always look for Fiestaware at the thrift stores but have never found any. In truth, I never expected to find any...ever. To my amazement, there on the top shelf was six dinner plates, four luncheon plates and three soup bowls!! I had to get them.


And I did get 30% off of everything with the coupon card. Saving money is good, right?

What area do you intend to tackle this week? What do you think you will find? More importantly, what will you do with it?


No comments:

Post a Comment