Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Creating More Colour Palettes

Last year, I found a tutorial on Brandi Girl Blog that helped me learn how to create a colour palette.  I had fun with it for a few days, even posted to this blog about it, then promptly set it aside and forgot how to do it.

Over the holidays, I went back to the tutorial and refreshed my memory.  In order to remember how to do it this time, I’m going to create one 'practice' palette per day and post them to my Jasper Moon Facebook page.

Here are a few that I have done over the last couple of days...




I would like to use photos that inspire me to create palettes and then try to incorporate the theme & colours into my jewelry designs. A tall task for the new year but you might as well start off with lofty goals. *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment