Thursday, January 10, 2013
Customer Service - What To Do
I received a package in the mail today. I purchased a couple of beads from Suburban Girl’s Etsy shop. Here is what she did ‘right’ to extend good will to me as a customer.
- I received a friendly e-mail from her after I placed the order
- My order was shipped quickly, as promised
- Protective bubble wrap & tape was used to protect & secure the beads
- Sent in bubble envelope adequately taped to avoid opening during transit
- Since it came across the border, appropriate customs label attached
- My beads came in a small organza bag with her business card
- She included a personal hand written note card thanking me for my order & wishing me a Happy New Year
- AND she sent a free ‘Thank You’ bead also
Now it’s my turn to thank her for the exemplary customer service she gave to me for my very small order. I am highly motivated to purchase from her again. And that is what good customer service is supposed to accomplish.
Thank you, Diana. The beads are perfectly suited to the project I had in mind.