Saturday, November 30, 2013

Focusing on Life - Week 48


Giving Thanks
What are you thankful for?

It was suggested that this week's prompt would work great for a collage of photos. Yes, I suppose it would be if you only had a few things to be thankful for.

But there is no way I could take enough photos in a week and create a grouping of photos that would do justice to all the things that I am thankful for.

So, in lieu of that, I will share a photo of one of the things that I'm thankful for today. I'm grateful that I'm not too old to play dress-up and pretend with my friends.


We were merchants at an SCA (medieval re-enactment) event, all decked out in our medieval garb watching the fencing and heavy combat and partaking in period dishes for dinner. A delightful day was had by all.

For that, I am thankful.

To see what the other participants are thankful for, please check out the links below...

4 comments:

  1. What fun, Bonnie! My son used to belong to SCA where he lived previously..sounds like they have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's see a picture of you in your new garb for the SCA event!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! that looks like a wonderful time being had by all. Great that you were able to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, never to old to dress up!

    ReplyDelete