Saturday, December 21, 2013

Focusing on Life - Week 51


Togetherness
A look, a touch, a smile, a few words
or something that feels familiar.
A small act that brings us in,
lifts our spirits, and brings us together.

This week focus on wrapping yourself
in the warmth of togetherness.


Togetherness is the blessing of spending the holidays with friends and family. It is a gift that we often do not appreciate as much as we should. Take a moment to breathe in the joy of the season with those you love.


To see the 'togetherness' photos of the other participants, check out the links below...

7 comments:

  1. LOVE the Snoopy figures! I adore Charlie Brown :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweet Peanuts displays, Bonnie... brings back memories of watching the Christmas Special as a child. Hope you receive all the Blessings of the Season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those peanuts ornaments! Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Peanuts characters have tremendous staying power, don't they? Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This stopped me in my tracks the second ornament is my all time favourite, kept I'm missing snoopy and linus. I''ve never seen it anywhere else before. I adore it, reminds me of the nights watching Peanuts Christmas as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peanuts!! Love these photos you posted. Hope you have a wonderful holiday this week Bonnie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute photos Bonnie. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete