Saturday, December 28, 2013

Focusing on Life - Week 52


Saying Goodbye
Well, we are here at the end of our year long journey.
It is time to say goodbye.
This week, for one last time in 2013, I ask you to focus on how you would like to say farewell then capture it in a photo(s).


Focusing on Life, 2013...what an incredible journey it has been! I have thoroughly enjoyed the process, met some wonderful people and learned a bit about myself along the way. I want to thank Sally for all her efforts in organizing and implementing this year long challenge.

And while many good things have come out of this project for me, I am not sure if I will be participating in Focusing on Life, 2014. Best of luck to all those who will be continuing down this path and those who join in for the first time. Maybe I will see you there.

Edit: Since writing this post a few days ago, I did decide to sign up for Focus on Life, 2014. Not being able to get out and about very much or very well will limit the scope of my photos but I hope my exploration and execution of the prompts will be beneficial to all of us.

12 comments:

  1. We'll miss you if you decide not to continue in 2014....
    But I hope you'll drop by every once in a while :)
    Blessings for the New Year, Bonnie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a bright way to say good-bye! Hopefully we'll see each other through this challenge - as I know we'll 'see' each other in the virtual space for sure :)
    Have a wonderful, blessed and peaceful New Year, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet photo. The tulip is my favorite flower. I'm hoping our paths will cross again in other challenges.
    I wish you the best in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photo and words are so cheery. It has brighten my day. Look forward to 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you are able to join in next year after all - I do enjoy your posts and your photos! I like this one for the goodbye prompt and your words on it as well - so very fitting. May you have a wonderful 2014 with lots of love, great health and joy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect quote and photo, so glad you will be continuing. Health and Happiness for the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you'll be continuing on...I adore tulips

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad that you will be moving on with many of us. Everyone has a perspective, and can share with all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great quote and photo Bonnie. I am glad that you will be joining us again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree it has been an incredible journey, all the best in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful tulip photo, so bright and cheerful... we came home to a mess as the ice storm hit this part of the province big time.. driving home from the airport yesterday was a real eye-opener... I rarely have tulips... the deer eat them before the y bloom! Best wishes for the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful photo, and hope that you enjoy your continued journey of Sally's photo hop into 2014! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete