Friday, May 24, 2013

Look What I Found Online This Week

I have not had a lot of time to surf the web this week. I've been busy making Tree of Life Pendants for our upcoming events but I did manage to find a couple of things you may find of interest.

Here is another wheat-free, gluten-free, yeast-free recipe. Looks yummy, doesn’t it? It is a grain-free, almond flour bread. I'm going to try this recipe out soon.


Did you ever want to know how to make a river stone mat? Wonder no more, you can find all the instructions you need here. They lost me at the E6000 glue. The ingredient toluene in that stuff causes me to have major asthma attacks. Please use it in a well ventilated area, preferably outside.


When planning your vegetable garden this year, here are 6 Reasons to PLANT and EAT Swiss Chard.


That's all for this week. Stay tuned next Friday to see what wonders I've found during the last week of May 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment