Saturday, February 22, 2014

Focus on Life: Week 8


Week 8: Capture Colour
Bring on the colour!
Capture colour in all its vivid brilliance!

When everyone else at work is wearing black and grey during these long winter months, I'm sporting bright colourful sweaters and accessories. I love colour!

I've been playing around a bit with different colour combinations lately. My new favourite hobby, tablet weaving, allows me to experiment a little to see what works together and what doesn't.


I'm off to the store again this weekend to pick up a few new colours; royal blue, red, maybe even purple. I'll see what appeals to me when I'm there. Then, I can decide what two colours to use for my next weaving project. Such fun!

And yes, now that I can make a collage with Picasa, I decided that a Collage of Colour was perfect for this week's prompt. *smile*

To see the colour in the lives of the other participants, check out the links below.


13 comments:

  1. Those are really beautiful Bonnie - I do love your color combos. I'm one of those boring people wearing black/white/gray and browns to work - yep,...I need a boost of color!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colorfulness of your table weavings collage. What a great way to try out color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are lovely! I used to do a lot of weaving... but there was no room for the loom in this house! so It's a book shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the colors you chose. Tablet weaving, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful! Weaving is so magical...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that weaving looks intriguing and possibly fun if not too difficult! I love all your different colour combinations - they are very vibrant and colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like so much fun, and the colors are beautiful! Making collages can be addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Weaving is so much fun, I think it would be easy to get hooked on it. I love your colour choices, very nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very neat! The colors are definitely addicting. Enjoy those bright spots in the grey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colors in your weaving are lovely!!! Great way to catpure color this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like fun. I love the colors you put together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great color collage. I really like your color combinations…especially the green and yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love seeing your gorgeous weaving pop up in my facebook feed. Bright, bold and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete