Welcome to my personal reflections on life, love and the world around me. Be prepared for a variety of topics; crafts and recipes, self-improvement initiatives, quirks and quotes, and other tidbits of interest that come into my view. The journey begins...walk with me.
Saturday, October 3, 2026
Halloween Howl, 2026 - Day 3
Another great card! My partner must have the co-ordinating dies to go with those new stamps she got. I can't imagine I would be able to cut around them as perfectly as the running mummy. Fussy cutting is another of my least favourite things to do. Those tiny bat diecuts are smaller than any of my dies. I must ask her where she purchased them.
Here is the card I sent to my partner for October 3rd. Tomorrow I won't have to wait for her to send my a photo of the cards I made, as I remembered to scan the remaining cards before sending them out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment