Welcome to my personal reflections on life, love and the world around me. Be prepared for a variety of topics; crafts and recipes, self-improvement initiatives, quirks and quotes, and other tidbits of interest that come into my view. The journey begins...walk with me.
Friday, October 9, 2026
Halloween Howl 2026 - Day 9
Cute card for today, a happy jack-o-lantern with a scaredy cat hiding behind him. My partner used a lot of embossing this year. I will have to pull out my embossing powders and heat gun again. Very subtle, silver stars on this one, not sure you can see them in the photo. I really like this ATC!
The card I sent for today has scary cat on a white picket fence. There are jack-o-lanterns on the ground in front and a witch flying past the moon. Interesting that we both had pumpkins and cats on the cards we created for Day 9.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment