Welcome to my personal reflections on life, love and the world around me. Be prepared for a variety of topics; crafts and recipes, self-improvement initiatives, quirks and quotes, and other tidbits of interest that come into my view. The journey begins...walk with me.
Wednesday, October 7, 2026
Halloween Howl 2026 - Day 7
I know that some people are afraid of clowns and I don't want to belittle their fears. I am not, however, and really love the scary clown jack-in-the-box ATC sent to me by my partner for day 7. It's another great stamped and coloured image. The background is two different patterned papers with some stamping and heat embossing and tiny stars. Love it!
For the card that I sent for today, you will see a stamped and diecut pumpkin on drywall tape painted black. The background is painted and stamped with a used dryer sheet on top for texture (like all my cards).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Great cards!
ReplyDeleteCan you tell we are having fun?
Delete