Welcome to my personal reflections on life, love and the world around me. Be prepared for a variety of topics; crafts and recipes, self-improvement initiatives, quirks and quotes, and other tidbits of interest that come into my view. The journey begins...walk with me.
Thursday, October 8, 2026
Halloween Howl 2026 - Day 8
Another 'scary' clown on the ATC my partner sent for me today. What a great stamp and die set she found to use on this years' cards! Options for craft related products in Canada are so fewer than can be found in the U.S. It's always been like that but these days shopping cross border is cost prohibitive. Between the currency exchange, the shipping fees and duty charges it's just not worth it most of the time. But I digress...this is a great card highlighting my partners' colouring skills.
I tried something a bit different on the card I sent to her for Day 8. I had some white reflective tape purchased for another purpose and thought it might make cool, spooky, glow in the dark ghosts. I stuck some down on cardstock, then diecut the ghosts for this card. I have a Tim Holtz stamp set of Halloween words and phrases that I used too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment